Tuesday, January 12, 2016

When you tell one lie it leads to another”
    -Paul Hatch
I think that this quote is saying that when you tell a lie about something even if it isn’t a big lie you’re going to eventually get used to making that lie expand and you are going to be living in lies going on and on. I know this statement is true because I use to lie before about many things and I would get used to lying that I would make another one and another. Until I just stopped lying because I know that eventually I was going to get caught up or just make things worse by lying more, so I just chose to stop and everything was pretty much better at first. Its normal to lie because everyone has told a lie before so there’s no need to feel bad about it .It’s just better to say the truth than lie about it .CTR!


No comments:

Post a Comment